The growth temperature range of Aspergillus flavus is between 40 and 50°C, high temperature above 50°C can kill Aspergillus flavus, but the aflatoxin produced by Aspergillus flavus is very heat-resistant, stable at high temperature, and difficult to decompose Or it is reacted by other substances, and it is still toxic. Only through long-term high temperature, high pressure and non-firing at 100~120°C can most of it be inactivated. Decomposition of aflatoxin requires a high temperature above 270°C, and ordinary cooking cannot Completely remove the toxicity of aflatoxin. Aspergillus flavus is a fungus that can cause aspergillosis in the lungs after invading the human body, and sometimes infection of the cornea, ears, nose, and orbits, and the aflatoxin it produces is extremely toxic. It can cause acute poisoning, and when ingested in small amounts, it can cause chronic poisoning and carcinogenicity.
Condition analysis: Aspergillus flavus can be killed by high temperature, but the high temperature to kill aflatoxin needs to reach 280 degrees. The temperature of boiling or cooking in daily life cannot reach 280 degrees, so cooking Such methods cannot kill aflatoxin. Moreover, aflatoxin is not water-soluble, and the method of washing and heating is useless. The killing of aflatoxin must use a special high-temperature machine. If there is no such machine at home, it is recommended to throw away the moldy things directly.
Condition analysis: Aflatoxin can be killed by high temperature. However, a high temperature above 270 degrees Celsius is required to decompose aflatoxin. Aflatoxin cannot be killed at a temperature of 100 degrees Celsius. It is also difficult to kill aflatoxin in ordinary cooking and routine disinfection. Aflatoxin is a mycotoxin produced by Aspergillus flavus and certain fungi. People who eat aflatoxin-contaminated food will not only cause acute poisoning symptoms such as fever, vomiting, and diarrhea, but also cause chronic liver damage and weight loss.
Aspergillus flavus needs a temperature above 80 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes to kill, but the aflatoxin produced by Aspergillus flavus needs a temperature above 280 degrees Celsius to kill it. Generally, the temperature used for cooking in daily life, and conventional Sterilization temperature cannot kill aflatoxin. Therefore, if there is moldy food in the home, it should be discarded firmly and cannot be eaten.
Aspergillus flavus is a common saprophytic mold, which can be semi-fluffy in shape and mostly white or yellow-green in color. Astragalus molds are easy to appear in grains and dried fruits, such as peanuts, rice, wheat, corn, etc., and some Aspergillus flavus can produce aflatoxin, which can cause food contamination. If normal people accidentally eat these contaminated foods, it may cause liver damage.
Aspergillus flavus is generally not resistant to high temperatures, and can be killed at a temperature above 80 degrees Celsius, but it needs a temperature above 280 degrees Celsius to crack it, and aflatoxin is poor in water solubility , It is also difficult to remove aflatoxin from food by washing with water.
Therefore, in daily life, you can put those items that are prone to breed Aspergillus flavus in the sun for half an hour, or carry out ultraviolet disinfection to prevent Aspergillus flavus from multiplying. In addition, moldy food should not be eaten. This kind of food may have been contaminated by aflatoxin. If it is eaten rashly, it may cause nausea, vomiting, liver pain and other acute poisoning symptoms. In severe cases, it may lead to death.
Disease analysis: Aflatoxin can be eliminated at high temperature, but the time of high temperature action must be longer, because the decomposition temperature of aflatoxin is 280 ° C, only when it is used for a sufficient time can it be completely killed and extinguished, the toxicity of aflatoxin It is very strong. After the toxin enters the body, it is mainly metabolized under the action of the mixed function oxidase system of the endoplasmic reticulum microsomal of the liver cells. It is a kind of pro-carcinogen. pollute.
Condition analysis: Aspergillus flavus must be killed in a high temperature environment of about 30 degrees, and the indoor humidity should be kept at about 85%. If Aspergillus poisoning occurs, nausea and vomiting symptoms may occur, and some people may experience liver pain or jaundice. If the poisoning is severe, gastrointestinal bleeding may occur, and life and health may even be affected.
Condition analysis: This kind of toxin has a certain heat resistance. Generally speaking, the normal heating temperature cannot be killed, but a higher temperature is required, and the rupture temperature is 280°. In addition, under alkaline conditions, this toxin can be converted into a water-soluble substance, that is, this toxin can be removed by alkaline water. It is recommended that when using food that still has this toxin, it can be soaked in water to remove it first.
Leave A Comment?
You must be logged in to post a comment.